Innovative Learning Services specializes in training students to integrate technology in ways that develop critical academic and real-world skills: writing, note taking, reading comprehension, organizing, time and project management and more. In the process, they gain mastery over new and more effective tools and systems that help them overcome challenges and demonstrate their academic potential.
My name is Dan Leibowitz, founder of Innovative Learning Services and a certified teacher with Master's Degrees in General and Special Education, and a Certificate in Educational Therapy. I love what I do and with seventeen years of experience working with Bay Area students and people of all ages, I specialize in identifying and implementing technology-oriented systems that help them:
· Learn tools and habits to develop executive function skills
· Organize thinking and writing, using Inspiration Software
· Turn all those great ideas into text, in less time
· Manage time: know what's due & when -and how to take action
· Use digital texts on the iPad: Learning Ally & Bookshare
· Gain confidence: when it's no longer so difficult, it happens!
In this website you will find further information about my techniques, successes, workshops, presentations and how I support individuals of all ages in working through challenging tasks to the best of their abilities.