Innovative Learning Services provides educational consulting services to Bay Area students, families and schools. Founder Dan Leibowitz, M.Ed., M.Sped., C.E.T., combines over 20 years of experience in K-12 schools with expertise in learning disabilities, ADHD, executive function skills and assistive technologies. He delivers exceptional individualized services to students and parents and engaging presentations to groups and schools.
- January, 2018. North Bridge Academy, Larkspur, CA. Success via Accessibility: iOS features, iPad Apps, Chrome Extensions
- April 21, 2018. Technology Pavilion Host, EdRev Expo, AT&T Park, San Francisco. Technology for Attention and Executive Function Station
- August, 2017. Institute for Social and Emotional Learning Summer Institute, Nueva School, Hillsborough, CA. Insights That Build Students Self-Regulation Skills via Enhancing their Hot and Cool Executive Functions
- September, 2017. Mill Valley Community Center, parent education event
- Raising Capable Kids: Expert Tips that Build Self-Regulation and Executive Function Skills
"Your presentation at Marin Country Day School was fantastic today…at times I go to presentations and feel like I get five minutes of value and yours was value packed."