"Dan, Thank you so much! The feedback was entirely and overwhelmingly positive - the quote I heard repeated was "this was the best professional development I've been to." There is a lot of interest in a follow up!"
-Organizer, Convent of the Sacred Heart, San Francisco, May 2015
Dan Leibowitz designs engaging presentations and professional development opportunities for students, parent groups and educators. Contact Dan Leibowitz if you are interested in setting up a speaking engagement during the 2015-2016 school year.
- Convent of the Sacred Heart: Game Changers: Helpful iOS features and apps.
- California Association of Independent Schools, 2015 Northern Region Meeting: Executive Function -Your Skin, Your Game
- Drew School, San Francisco: December 2014, 10th Grade. Executive Function -Your Skin, Your Game
- Marin Educators in Private Practice, November 2014. Executive Function, Executive Dysfunction: We're All in This Together
- Drew School, San Francisco: October 2014, 9th Grade. Executive Function -Your Skin, Your Game
- Way Point Academy, February, 2014. Raising Capable Kids: Teacher Component
- Town School for Boys, San Francisco, December 2013. Raising Capable Kids: Teacher Component
- ASCD's Annual Conference, San Francisco, March, 2011. WebspirationClassroom
- St. Vincent de Paul School, San Francisco, Winter, 2011. Inspired Students
- Hamlin School, San Francisco, Winter, 2011. Smart Tools
- Association of Educational Therapists, Winter, 2011. Smart Tools
- San Francisco Bay Area Learning Specialist Group, 2010. Smart Tools
- Sterne School, San Francisco, 2010. Smart Tools
- Drew School, San Francisco, 2010. Smart Tools
- Marin Educators in Private Practice, San Francisco, 2009. Inspired Learners
- Red Hill Academy, San Anselmo, CA, 2009. Professional development program
- Sterne School, San Francisco, CA 2009. Inspired Learners
- Island View RTC, Syracuse, UT, 2007. Professional development program
- Technology Reading & Learning Diversity Conference, San Francisco, CA, 2007.
- French American International School, San Francisco, CA, 2006.
- Marin Primary, Larkspur, CA, 2004, 2005. Professional development program
- Oakley School, Oakley, Utah, 2004. Professional development program
- Marin Horizons School, Mill Valley, CA, 2004, 2005
- Association of Educational Therapists, San Francisco Regional Meeting, 2003
- CAIS, Northern Regional Meeting, Atherton, CA 2003
- Technology Reading & Learning Diversity Conference, San Francisco, CA, 2001
What parents and professionals are saying:
- "Dan, Thank YOU for a wonderful presentation, in my opinion, one of the best I’ve seen at Drew in years. You put so much heart and time into this presentation, the kids responded actively and enthusiastically to your call to pay attention to what was under their direct control. Thank you again for reaching out to the 9th graders with such experience, poise, and certainty about what they needed to address and when (now)." -Tara Twedt, Director Herbst Learning Center, Drew School, San Francisco, CA
- "Dan presented as part of our Inside LD lecture series. His discussion on Executive Functioning was comprehensive, insightful, entertaining and more importantly, immediately applicable. As a dad, he also shares those insights. I highly recommend this presentation for teachers, parents, and professionals." -Ed McManis Head of Sterne School
- "Thanks so much for a terrific presentation to the AET San Francisco Study Group yesterday. You synthesized and offered an amazing array of possible tools! You handled every question with such positive regard and aplomb. Best wishes to you and your growing family." -L.M. San Francisco
- "Dan delivered a cogent presentation on Executive Function in school-aged kids at a school near where we live. The parents were thrilled to have such clear examples and solutions presented." -Bonnie, parent
- "Thank you for doing such a great job of preparing, presenting, fielding questions, supplying attendees with software demo disks…none of it went unappreciated! FLO got a ton of positive feedback afterwards from parents, resource instructors, and tutors. You are a great resource for Bay Area parents and educators." -J.O. San Anselmo
- I attended your workshop at the Carey School earlier this month. I'm an ET in San Mateo and a colleague thought I might enjoy hearing you speak. I was very impressed! Colleague Testimonials
- I attended your presentation and I was fascinated by the valuable information you provided. I must say that I was motivated from the first minute I walked in. I'm hungry for more information. P.C., Raising Capable Kids workshop participant
- Congratulations on your great presentation. You are a natural motivator and I will surely use some of the tools and resources I learned from you. P.C., Raising Capable Kids workshop participant